I'm finding more and more of myself as time pushes me forward whether I want it to or not. My parents are shoving adult decisions down my throat I've been shirking and have been afraid to admit up until now; I guess I'm not as growed up as I thought.
I realized I really couldn't live entirely on my own at this point in my life. It makes me angry, bitter, pissed really. I don't like relying on people. I hate asking for help. But my pride has gotten me into enough garbage that I can no longer pick out anything valuable in its junkyard.
I need to suck it up and hustle.
I'm financially getting no where in my goals and at this point it looks like my grad date will be at the age of 25. I feel my sanity slipping away here and my potential withering in the state of Pennsylvania. My parents ask me what's wrong.
I'm restless. I have to move. I have to impress. I have to make something of myself. I've done nothing but live vicariously through the ideals and inspirations of others. I finally wanna take over the shoes and walk the hell out of them.
That being said I have $5K I need to pay off to Penn State before I can get my education mojo back on.
Time for a 2nd job.
God help me I've never been this productive in my life. Here's to firsts, fresh starts, and new beginnings.
Que end of intro...
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment